Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Nothing to do with Paul Jaboulet Aîné, the famous old northern Rhône-based firm, newcomer Phillip Jaboulet and his son Vincent are in charge here. Like Saint Joseph, Crozes-Hermitage, situated much farther south in the Rhône valley, is a large appellation producing good, bad and ugly wines so it's important to pick and choose. I was very impressed with this impressive 2007, a much-fancied northern-Rhône vintage whose elegant, ripe, spicy, savoury syrah-style and beefy fruit is a good.
MacQuitty, The Times
...A red that offers an astonishing aroma of violet and cracked black pepper. There are some smoky touches to this wine, along with a satisfying tang of freshness and impressive-quality fruit
- Product information
- Crozes Hermitage
- Vintage: 2010
- A fine medium-bodied red wine. Rich purple colour, with black and red berry fruit flavours, hints of spices, cedarwood and black pepper.
- About this bottle: Crozes-Hermitage, in the Northern Rhône valley in France, is internationally renowned for its fine red wines made from the Syrah grape. One third of the wine was aged in French barrels to give a well-balanced, restrained oaky quality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.