Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The perfect pepper and blackberry nose in this syrah rolls on to a sleek, honed, medium-weight palate - a match made in heaven with the Roasted Red Wine Chicken
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 5th January 2013
- Product information
- Crozes Hermitage
- Vintage: 2010
- A refined, medium-bodied red with a rich purple colour and an engaging savoury character.
- About this bottle: Inviting flavours of black and red berry fruit are overlaid with cinnamon spice and crushed black pepper, while the tannins are impressively smooth. Crozes-Hermitage in France's northern Rhône Valley is internationally renowned for its fine red wines made from Syrah. Experienced local winemaker Xavier Frouin aged a portion of this wine in French oak to add roundness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Northern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 730 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.