Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cranswick Estate Lakefield Shiraz-Cabernet
- Vintage: 2013
- Soft, fruity red, with bramble overtones overlaying subtle white pepper and gorgeous hints of spice. With plenty of easy, up-front charm, this is fruit-driven red has a fine underpinning of soft tannins to give it structure but no harshness.
- About this bottle: A blend of 90% Shiraz with 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, from vineyards deep in the New South Wales heartland, this red could not be more Australian. But its winemaker, Carmelo d’Aquino, hales from southern Italy, so he loves to make wines that are great on their own, but which really shine when served with food.
- 90% Shiraz with 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South Eastern Austrlia
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly