Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
La Source Hand Therapy moisturises and smoothes dry skin and leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft. It contains myrrh extract, shown to condition nails and Hyaluronic Acid, to hold moisture close to the skin.
About the brand- Founded 40 years ago by Cyrus Harvey, Crabtree & Evelyn® has evolved since 1972 from a small, family-run business specialising in fine soaps from around the world, to an international company with over 500 stores worldwide. Long before the natural and wellness movement became popular, Crabtree & Evelyn® was wholeheartedly embracing the riches of the natural world, introducing product ranges made with fruit, flower and plant essences.
- Suitable for daily use
- Leaves your hands feeling incredibly soft
- A crisp clean scent of refreshing aquatic notes, musk and gentle shoreline breezes
- Product Size: 250 g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, zea mays (corn) starch, hydroxyethyl urea, emulsifying wax nf, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, shea butter, isopropyl myristate, saccharide isomerate, algae extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, spirulina maxima extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sucrose distearate, arginine, glycerin, dimethicone, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, sucrose stearate, caprylyl methicone, sodium lauroyl lactylate, commiphora myrrha resin extract, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 ii, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hyaluronic acid, ascorbyl glucoside, elaeis guineensis (palm) oil, tocotrienols, tocopherol, squalane, ceramide 1, phytosterols, fragrance, disodium edta, polysorbate 20, butylene glycol, carbomer, xanthan gum, citric acid, benzyl salicylate, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, eugenol, linalool, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, methylisothiazolinone, polyaminopropyl biguanide, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.