Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Packed with Cowshed spa expertise, this handbag and flight friendly set contains cow pat hand cream, apricot cuticle oil, cotton moisture gloves, an emery board and a cuticle stick - everything you need for soft, healthy hands and nails wherever you are.
About the brand- Since opening their first spa in the old cowshed at Babington House in 1998, the ambition has been to create spas and products that are always honest, natural and true to the British heritage. Made in England, the award-winning products use the very best organic and wild crafted plant extracts and mood-boosting essential oils to nourish mind, body and soul, whether you’re experiencing them in one of the Cowshed spas or the comfort of your own bathroom.
- How to use- Step 1 emery board - file nails gently in one direction to create the smooth nail shape you desire
- Step 2 cuticle stick - soak hands in warm water with a drop of apricot cuticle oil. Gently push back cuticles with the stick
- Step 3 apricot cuticle oil - massage in a few drops of oil to nourish cuticles and keep them healthy
- Step 4 cow pat hand cream - apply a small quantity and massage into hands
- Step 5 100% cotton moisture gloves - for the ultimate in hydration, slip on the cotton gloves and wear overnight. In the morning, remove gloves and massage in any excess
- Travel sized manicure set
- Cow pat hand cream and apricot cuticle oil
- 100% cotton moisture gloves, emery board and cuticle stick
- Made in England using natural ingredients
- Soft cuticles equal healthy nails and groomed-looking hands, so apply this apricot nourishing cuticle oil morning and night for hands to feel soft and nails to positively shine
- Apply one or two drops and massage gently but firmly into each cuticle and nail
- Contains bergamot essential oil fabulous as an anti-depressant, antiseptic and digestive aid, bergamot oil can be used in the treatment of depression, stress
- All types of skin infection and palmarose essential oil containing the active compound geraniol
- Palmarosa oil has natural cooling and toning properties and has a scent similar to rose's
- Heal those hooves and guarantee sumptuous, soft hands every day with our cow pat manicure set. This handbag and flight friendly set contains cow pat hand cream, apricot cuticle oil, 100% cotton moisture gloves, emery board and cuticle stick
- Restore softness to neglected hands with our moisturising hand cream
- Our cow pat hand cream restores softness to the hands with the finest quality shea and cocoa butters to deeply moisturise and tone the skin
- Refreshingly scented and quickly absorbed, contains grapefruit essential oil which is naturally uplifting and stimulating; obtained from the peel of the fruit
- Has a delightful tangy aroma that is invigorating and highly refreshing and coriander essential oil, distilled from the seeds with a spicy, sweet aroma
- Relieves muscular aches and pains, increases circulation, aids sleep and helps with nervous exhaustion
- Made in the UK
- Product Size: 1x50ml, 1x11ml
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Hand cream- aqua(water/eau), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate se, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, parfum (fragrance), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopheryl acetate, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, benzoic acid, panthenol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil, sodium hydroxide, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, styrax benzoin (benzoin) gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, limonene, linalool, eugenol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, citronellol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, benzyl benzoate, citral, cinnamal~Cuticle oil- Ricinus communis seed oil (ricinus communis (castor) seed oil), prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil), cymbopogon martini leaf oil (cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) leaf oil), geraniol, limonene, citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil (citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil), glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, citrus nobilis peel oil (citrus nobilis (mandarin red) peel oil), oenothera biennis oil (oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil), prunus armeniaca kernel oil (prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil), simmondsia chinensis seed oil (simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil), rosa centifolia flower oil (rosa centifolia (rose absolute) flower oil), linalool, citral, farnesol, citronellol, eugenol, potential allergens, certified organic ingredients
£5 scarf when you spend £40 - Search £5 scarf
- £5 women’s scarf with wool and men’s wool scarf when you spend £40 or more on clothing, beauty and home.
- Offer applies to T016171T, T016172T, T016190T and T096117m in Navy, Charcoal and camel.
- Offer runs from 25th October for a limited time.
- Offer available online and marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores
- While stocks last.
- Qualifying £40 minimum spend must be in a single transaction and excludes sale and clearance items, furniture, made to measure curtains, made to measure shirts and the promotional wool scarf.
- Wool scarf must be added to basket at the same time as the qualifying transaction. One scarf per qualifying transaction.
- Discount does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply. Any monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.