Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
This makes its wine unusual, as the main grape variety is syrah (grenache usually dominates), which has resulted in a mid-weight, vibrant, spicy wine ideal for an autumnal stew
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 26th January 2013
- Product information
- Cotes du Luberon Rouge
- Vintage: 2011
- A vibrant red wine with flavours of plum and ripe berry fruits and a smooth, rounded finish.
- About this bottle: Made using Syrah and Grenache grapes grown in the sunny Luberon region of the southern Rhône Valley.
- Grape Variety: 90% Syrah, 10% Grenache
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Southern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.