Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Corton Grand Cru Clos des Maréchaudes
- Vintage: 2009
- The palate is firm and full-bodied with a fine-grained tannic structure for longer-term ageing. 2009 was a great vintage for red Burgundy, with soft, ripe fruit flavours and tannins allowing both relatively early drinking and further development in the bottle.
- About this bottle: The only Grand Cru red from the Côte de Beaune, Corton is located on the famous hill of the same name to the north of the town of Beaune. Clos des Maréchaudes is situated on the lower slopes below Corton-Bressandes where the slightly heavier, cooler soils add both richness and depth to this cru. Made solely from Pinot Noir grapes, Clos des Maréchaudes displays aromas of dark red-berry fruit, woodlands and truffles.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy, Corton
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Albert Bichot, 6 Boulevard Jacques Copeau, 21200 Beaune
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly