Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Yes, we were surprised too. An outstanding, incredibly smooth supermarket-own pale ale that is robust enough to cope with intensely flavoured food. Clearly the St Austell Brewery have put their 159 years of experience to good use
- Product information
- Cornish IPA
- A pale gold, refreshingly full flavoured, beer with citrus aromas and a light malt finish with a hint of resinous pine.
- About this bottle: It is a "Cornish twist" on traditional India Pale Ales (IPAs) using locally grown malted barley, plenty of North American hops and Cornish spring water. The result is an extremely smooth and enticing full flavoured beer. St Austell Brewery has grown steadily from the initial vision of a young Cornishman called Walter Hicks in 1851 to become one of the largest private companies in Cornwall. Still an independent, family owned regional brewer, St Austell Brewery has become part of the fabric of the South West.
- Water, Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast
- Country of origin: Region: Cornwall
- More information
- Bottle size: 500 ml
- Alcohol content: 5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 2.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Barley
- Stopper type: Crown Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Brewed And Bottled In The Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.