Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“From the highly fashionable Swartland region, an interesting blend of chenin, grenache, blanc, verdelho and Viognier, unoaked and juicy with a rich texture and note of yellow pears.”
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st March 2015
"Blending grapes creatively opens up new exciting whites for 2015 and Chenin Blanc is at home as a solo act or in harmony with other grapes – check out ‘Cornelia’ below. Chenin Blend: An amazingly rich, peachy and zesty blend of Chenin Blanc, Grenache Blanc, Verdelho and Viognier. Do it!"
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 1st March 2015
"Plenty of wines will suit the rich, hearty character of this dish but one with a fresh, peachy character will do the job brilliantly. Try this juicy blend of grenache, chenin blanc and viognier - the perfect white for this time of year."
Giles Kime, Sunday Telegraph , 1st March 2015
- Product information
- Cornelia White - Chenin Blanc, Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Verdelho
- Vintage: 2015
- A voluptuous but fresh dry white, with seductive white peach and wet stone aromas followed by mouth-wateringly crisp citrus and apricot flavours and a hint of pear skin.
- About this bottle: Grape Variety: 60% Chenin, 15% Grenache Blanc, 15% Verdelho 15% and 10% Viognier
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Swartland
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Swartland Winery, Malmesbury, 7299 Kalmoesfontein, Paardeberg. Sa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly