Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cornelia Red - Shiraz Cinsaut Mouvedre
- Vintage: 2014
- A fragrant full-bodied red scented with dark berry and wild floral aromas together with juicy ripe blackcurrant flavours and a hint of nutmeg.
- About this bottle: The Swartland is one of the oldest regions in South Africa. Drier than most others, the soils retains the winter moisture, allowing sun loving powerful Shiraz, fresh Cinsaut, and spicy Mouvedre, to thrive. Internationally renowned Adi Badenhorst crafted this wine for M&S, ageing a portion in old oak barrels to add spicy mellowness and using minimal intervention winemaking to retain flavour, so there may be harmless sediment.
- Grape Variety: 70% Shiraz, 20% Cinsaut and 10% Mouvedre
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Swartland
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 26 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Swartland Winery, Malmesbury, 7299 Kalmoesfontein, Paardeberg. Sa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly