Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Copain Tous Ensemble Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2014
- A sophisticated Californian Pinot Noir with an enticing bouquet of wild berries, fresh mushrooms, rose petals and autumn bonfires. The medium-bodied palate offers sweet red apple, ripe damson and cherry flavours over a silky texture with smooth tannins.
- About this bottle: Californian winemaker Wells Guthrie started his career as the tasting coordinator for Wine Spectator magazine before becoming the sort of New World winemaker who racks up big scores with the critics. However, in 2005, on a tasting trip in Europe, he had an epiphany that made him rethink about why he was in the winemaking business. On his return, Wells abandoned the super-ripe, heavily extracted wines that had made him a cult figure and set about making wines with more balance and elegance. While at first the critics lambasted him, Wells is once again being lauded for the quality of his wines, only this time for their purity and complexity. This wine is made with grapes from California’s Anderson Valley and Mendocino County, where the 2012 vintage was a welcome relief for winemakers following two previous challenging years. The grapes are from organically farmed vineyards.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: California
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 7800 Eastside Road Healdsburg CA, USA
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly