Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
If you're having a party you'd be better off with a good sparkler such as Marks and Spencer's attractively creamy Conte Priuli Prosecco, which, unlike many of its rivals, has real character
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 30th November 2013
"It's deliciously fresh, and like buying the Crown Jewels with a dodgems token."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 30th November 2013
- Product information
- Conte Priuli Prosecco
- A delightful, vivacious summery fizz, this wine originates in the foothills of the Alps in north eastern Italy, the beautiful hinterland to Venice.
- About this bottle: Here, the cool mountain breezes meet the warm Mediterranean air and create the ideal conditions to produce the peach and honeysuckle aromas and elegant freshness that characterise this Prosecco. Winemaker Simone Casazza has produced a deliciously gentle, off-dry wine with creamy effervescence.
- Grape Variety: Glera 100%
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.2
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - Sparkling Wine
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Casa Vinicola Bosco Malera, Via Correr, 31040 Salgareda (Tv) Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.