Delivery and returns
- Free UK delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you within 2 days of ordering to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 08457 624 624 (Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm, Sunday 9am to 5pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture please see our help section or call our Furniture Customer Services team on 0845 7624624, (Monday – Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 5pm).
The Huxley bookcase combines shelving and drawer space in one stylish unit. It's made from oak and the top drawer is reversible, so you can choose to keep it as a complete oak unit or have a contrasting drawer for a stylish touch.
- Height: 169 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Reversible tray features one oak face and one grey face, for matching or contrast feature
- Made from oak and oak veneer
- Our delivery team will unpack and position in a room of your choice for free
- Number of Drawers: 3
Not available for international delivery.
This product is available for delivery within 7 days.