Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
An 'on the spot' soothing gel designed to diminish blemishes and inflammation without causing dryness or irritation.
Balance Me is high-tech premium British made skincare that delivers results to the skin naturally. Our customers trust our naturally-sourced active ingredients and aromas to solve skin concerns without creating others.’ and the founders of balance me: the Hopkins sisters, Rebecca and Clare, say: “we created balance me for people like us who have busy lives and want natural solutions-orientated skincare for themselves, family and friends, whatever their age, that focuses on results and well-being, day after day”.
- Smooth a small amount of gel directly onto spots, blemishes or all over skin prone to breakouts
- This serum gets to work straight away to reduce inflammation and redness
- Spots and blemishes are diminished overnight
- Kanuka oil a powerful antimicrobial and anti-bacterial to calm and combat skin infections or imperfections
- Spruce Knot a purifying antioxidant, rich in Vitamin E and renowned for its balancing and skin regulating properties
- Product Size: 15 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Combination
Aqua (water), oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, glycerin (vegetable), moringa oleifera (moringa) seed oil, picea abies (spruce knot) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract³, papaver rhoeas (corn poppy) flower extract, iris florentina (iris) root extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil¹, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil¹, litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil¹, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil¹, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil¹, kunzea ericoides (kanuka) leaf oil¹, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) bud oil¹, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, sorbitan laurate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, polyglyceryl 4 laurate, dilauryl citrate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, limonene², linalool², geraniol², citral², citronellol², eugenol². (¹) natural pure essential oils, (²) naturally occurring in essential oils, (³) certified organic ingredient.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.