Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Condrieu - Les Schistes D’ Agrumes
- Vintage: 2012
- Often overlooked, Rhone whites can rank among the most interesting of fine white wines. This perfectly captures the exuberance and charm of its Viognier fruit, intensely perfumed rich fruit with a pithy orange character overlaying tropical stone fruits.
- About this bottle: Independently-owned since its foundation in 1808, M. Chapoutier is currently enjoying its seventh generation of family ownership. One of the largest and most respected wine producers in the Rhône valley, Chapoutier makes biodynamic wines in every major Rhône appellation. Current family head and principle vigneron Michel Chapoutier crafted this Condrieu exclusively from Viognier grapes grown on steep slopes, where the poor granite-rich soils help to give excellent concentration. The wine was matured in old French oak to develop and round off its flavours.
- Grape Variety: 100% Viognier
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhone Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: M.Chapoutier, Allée Du Millésime, Parc D’Activités Les Fleurons, 26600 Mercurol, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly