Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Condado De Oristan Tempranillo
- Vintage: 2011
- A youthful fruit-driven red with a most attractive bouquet of berry fruits. The palate is soft and supple and combines the modern fruit style with classic, mellow Spanish red characters. The addition of the Shiraz gives an additional layer of flavour and texture.
- About this bottle: Castilla La Mancha is producing terrific wines these days, the sub-region of Albacete has naturally low-yielding vines which produce rich concentrated but supple reds, this combined with Juan Jose Marchante Fernandez's mere 36 years experience result in a modern red with a classic twist.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo and Syrah
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Albacete
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.