Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Burt’s Bees® complete nourishment facial oil. This concentrated blend of rosehip, jojoba and evening primrose is packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that help rejuvenate dull skin, as well as provide all day hydration. Perfect for normal to dry skin, this face oil has no parabens, phthalates, SLS or petrolatum.
Burt’s Bees® has been offering distinctive earth-friendly, natural health and beauty care products for 30 years. From a beekeeper’s backyard in Maine to the leading edge of natural, Burt’s Bees knows natural body care solutions from head-to-toe and operates with The Greater Good™ top of mind. No parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and no animal testing.
- For daytime, add 2-3 drops to your favourite facial moisturiser. For night time, after cleansing, warm 2-3 drops of oil on fingertips, then tap onto face and neck to evenly distribute. Gently press or massage into skin until absorbed. Follow with your favourite moisturiser
- For an overnight balancing treatment for dry or mature skin, simply follow the same steps with 4-6 drops of oil. It’s a simple, gentle way to keep skin feeling nourished
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Product Size: 15 ml
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Rosa canina seed extract/rosehip seed extract, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, natural fragrance/parfum naturel, oenothera biennis seed extract, borago o cinalis seed oil, triticum vulgare germ oil, corylus avellana seed oil, tocopherol, calendula officinalis flower oil, camellia sinensis leaf extract, helianthus annuus seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, beta-carotene, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja oil, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, limonene, linalool.
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.