Delivery and returns
- FREE UK Home delivery for most furniture orders.
- We’ll contact you to arrange a delivery date.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on on 0333 014 8111 (Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8.30am to 5.30pm).
Please note, there is a £50 collection fee.
Terms and Conditions
Furniture terms and conditions
*Subject to product and delivery slot availability and acceptance of first delivery date offered
- Remember to check the dimensions of the furniture you are ordering and check that it will fit into your house and chosen room.
- If the furniture you order doesn’t fit, it will be classified as a cancelled order and there will be a £50 removal charge.
- If you choose to delay your delivery date, we can store your order at a cost of £25 per week.
- You can change your delivery date for free up until 5 days before your agreed delivery date. After this a £50 delivery re-arrangement fee will be charged.
- Orders for the Isle of Man can only be placed at our Douglas, Isle of Man store and a delivery costs £100 per order.
- We are unable to deliver furniture to the Orkney islands.
- Occasionally, delivery of your order may be delayed or postponed but we will make every effort to let you know and to rearrange a delivery date.
Returns and cancellations
- You have the legal right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- All items returned must be in a reasonable condition and there will be a collection fee of £50.
- We recommend you look after your furniture according to the care instructions provided.
- We will only give refunds in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if the goods are not fit for purpose or as described.
- If you have any questions about your furniture delivery please see our help section >
This mattress is made from soft white fibre and cool cotton, with an insulation pad for extra comfort- perfect for a blissful night's sleep.
Our mattress manufacturer was the first bed company to be awarded the Guild Mark, a distinction granted only to manufacturers that meet the highest standards of design, workmanship, materials and function. We test sample mattresses rigorously to make sure they remain comfortable for years. The fabric is rubbed 15,000 times against a hard surface to test resistance to wear, then machines pound the mattress 80,000 times and subject it to 20,000 rolls to simulate a sleeping person's movements. Anti allergy protection: The fibres of the tick and the top layer of the fibre pad inside the mattress have been coated with an anti-dust mite and anti allergy treatment. This treatment deactivates the micro-organisms that dust mites need to pre-digest its food (the skin). Disrupting the food chain will therefore control the dust mite population. This treatment is safe for humans, and will not migrate to the skin and the environment. It is effective for the whole of the mattress.
- Single (3ft)- W90 x L190cm, Weight- 25kg
- Double (4ft 6in)- W135 x L190cm, Weight- 37kg
- King size (5ft)- W150 x L200cm, Weight- 43kg
- Super king size (6ft)- W180 x L200cm, Weight- 52kg
- Mattress depth- 30cm
- Pocketed springs with silver vents
- Fillings: soft white fibre, cotton and insulation pad
- Border: 3 rows simulated side stitching
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- No need to Regular turn mattress: Turn (flip) and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then once a month thereafter to ensure longevity. the mattress, although regular rotation will extend the life of the mattress
- All our mattresses have been treated to safeguard against dust mite allergies, and the protection lasts for their whole life
- Manufactured in the UK
- Mattress Spring count: 832(3ft), 1312(4ft 6in), 1530 (5ft), 1836(6ft)
- Mattress Type: Cannot be categorized in any
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Care and composition
- Wipe clean
Not available for international delivery.