Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Rich-lathering, advanced sulfate-free formula gets your hair clean, helps prevent thinning and keeps your color wow. Unlike typical shampoos, color security shampoo is uniquely formulated with no silicones or natural oils, no conditioning gums, no pearlizing agents, no thickening resins and no parabens. Contains no ingredients that leave behind residues which can dull color or even worse impede hair growth and lead to hair thinning and loss.
For decades, we’ve changed women’s lives by solving unmet beauty problems with innovative products. And now, with color wow, we’re solving every issue related to color-treated hair. A total rethink of what technologies are absolutely necessary to keep your color wow.
- Apply a coin size amount to wet hair and massage into lather rinse. Follow with color wow security conditioner and style as usual
- This ultra-clear, rich lathering, mild formula just does what a shampoo is supposed to... Leave your hair and scalp clean and because no dulling films from conditioning agents are left behind, hair colour is vibrant and bright
- Recommended for use with extensions, as formula has no silicones or conditioning agents which will loosen them
- Product Size: 250 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl 2sulfolaurate, glycerin, sodium lauroamphoacetate, polysorbate 20, sodium chloride, disodium 2 sulfolaurate, fragrance (parfum), peg150 distearate, polyquaternium22, sodium cocoyl glycinate, sodium pca, propylene glycol, dmdm hydantoin, ppg2 hydroxyethyl cocamide, disodium edta, citric acid, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, butylene glycol, quaternium95, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, tocopheryl acetate, propandiol, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, hydrolyzed keratin, hydrolyzed silk, potassium benzoate, bha, methylchloroisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, methylisothiazolinone, pentaerythrityl tetraditbutyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, linalool, butylphenyl methylpropional, hexyl cinnamal, limonene.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.