Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Color wow coconut cocktail bonds a new lubricating layer to hair’s surface, restoring silkiness and mobility.
For decades, we’ve changed women’s lives by solving unmet beauty problems with innovative products. And now, with color wow, we’re solving every issue related to colour-treated hair. A total rethink of what technologies are absolutely necessary to keep your color wow.
- Colour processing strips away the natural, outer “lubricating film” that keeps your hair moist, mobile and manageable. This super-powered, leave-in “bionic tonic” bonds to hair’s surface, mimicking the lost lubricating layer with a precision blend of fatty acids and emollients. Deep penetrating coconut oil hydrates deep within the cortex, improving strength and flexibility. Instantly transforms dry, unresponsive, dehydrated hair into fluidly-silky, supple strands
- Apply to damp hair, concentrating on lower sections and ends. Comb through. Do not rinse, style as usual
- Who needs them: Everyone with colour-treated hair
- Why: Because chemicals in hair colour are notorious "evil-doers" that infiltrate healthy hair and corrupt the vital internal and external bonds that keep hair thick, supple and strong
- It is critical to "intervene" with a Cocktail (ideally, every time after you shampoo and condition) to give hair a supplemental, bond-building boost
- Count on the "secret agents" in Color Wow Cocktails to help strengthen, thicken or renew elasticity and suppleness and keep your color wow
- Deep penetrating coconut oil hydrates deep within the cortex, improving strength and flexibility
- Bonds a new lubricating layer to hair’s surface, restoring silkiness and mobility
- Instantly transforms dry, unresponsive, dehydrated hair into fluidly-silky, supple strands
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
Water (aqua), behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, polyquaternium-37, dipropylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, c10-40 isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium ethosulfate, silicone quaternium-18, caprylyl glycol, ceteareth-20, ppg-26-buteth-26, trideceth-12, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, trideceth-6, ppg-1 trideceth-6, hydrolyzed keratin, fragrance (parfum), laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed keratin, butylene glycol, quaternium 33, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, coumarin.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.