Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"A drier style, made in a hot area north-east of Rio from sauvignon blanc, chenin and verdejo. This time there are juicy peaches and melon and a richer texture. 12 per cent."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 1st June 2014
"From the tropics of Brazil, where there are two vintages each year, this lively fizz is a blend of sauvignon blanc, chenin blanc and verdejo. Attractive, bright and grapey, it has bags of character and is well worth £9 of anyone's cash."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st June 2014
"From a semi-tropical Brazilian vineyard, this is an exotic alternative to Prosecco."
Dominique Marjoram, Sunday Star , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Coconova Brut
- This dry sparkling wine fizzes with fresh melon, juicy white nectarine flavours and hints of almond, all married with a creamy texture and zingy freshness.
- About this bottle: M&S Winemaker Jeneve Williams has a passion for Brazilian culture and was determined to create a range of wines from this promising young wine producing country. She selected this unique fizz, made from equal amounts of white Sauvignon, Chenin and Verdejo grapes, from the Vale do Sao Francisco region of Northern Brazil. This semi-tropical vineyard, run by Adriano Miolo and Flávio Durante, is surrounded by mango and coconut trees and produces wonderfully rich and enticing wines.
- Grape Variety: 33% Sauvignon Blanc, 33% Chenin Blanc, 33% Verdejo
- Country of origin: Brazil
- Region: Vale do Sao Francisco
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Vinicola Ouro Verde S.A. Rodovia Br 235, Km 40 Zona Rural - Santana Do Sobrado, Casa Nova, Brasil 47300-000
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly