Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Smooth youthful and light beetrooty
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 17th November 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Clocktower Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- A wonderfully smooth, deeply fruity premium Pinot Noir. A wine with generous, ripe flavours of blackcurrant and red berry fruit and a rounded, long finish.
- About this bottle: The region of Marlborough on New Zealand's South Island, produces world-class wines, including premium Pinot Noir, for many the world's greatest red grapes. The cool climate and warm sun here helps produce Pinots with great balance, ripeness and elegance. This fine example was made by the renowned winemaker Brent Marris who aged the wine in barrels for 12 months for subtle, integrated oak character. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap - our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 22nd September 2014 – 23.59 29th September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.