Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Smooth youthful and light beetrooty
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 17th January 2013
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Clocktower Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- A wonderfully smooth, deeply fruity premium Pinot Noir. A wine with generous, ripe flavours of blackcurrant and red berry fruit and a rounded, long finish.
- About this bottle: The region of Marlborough on New Zealand's South Island, produces world-class wines, including premium Pinot Noir, for many the world's greatest red grapes. The cool climate and warm sun here helps produce Pinots with great balance, ripeness and elegance. This fine example was made by the renowned winemaker Brent Marris who aged the wine in barrels for 12 months for subtle, integrated oak character. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap - our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.