Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Cleef's Reserve Syrah Mourvedre Viognier
- Vintage: 2010
- A rich, spicy blend combining blackberry and minty fresh flavours. Elements of mulberry and rosemary on the palate provide a long, velvety finish.
- About this bottle: This wine is made from a blend of grapes usually found in the Rhone region of France. With sweet red fruit of the Shiraz, deep earthy flavours of the Mourvedre and elegant perfume of the Viognier it makes a wine of great elegance and depth of flavour.
- Grape Variety: Shiraz, Mourvedre, Viognier
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Rhone
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 365 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly