Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Covered with a double layer of white chocolate flavoured soft icing and decorated with a cascade of soft icing roses, this stunning three tiered cake makes a beautiful table centrepiece.
- Dimensions: Small - Diam. 15cm
- Medium - Diam. 20cm
- Large - Diam. 25cm
- Total cake height - 26.5cm
- Weight: 7600 g
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Large fruit cake, medium sponge cake and small chocolate cake on top
- Sponge cake: All-butter sponge filled with buttercream
- Chocolate cake: A rich chocolate cake filled with milk chocolate ganache
- Fruit cake: Vine fruits, nuts and cherries laced in brandy
- Fruit cakes can be eaten up to 14 days after collection
- Chocolate and sponge cakes can be eaten up to 5 days after collection
- Dowels is included
- Assembly Required
- Cake stand pictured is not included
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Fruit cake (58%) contains dried vine fruits (26%) (sultanas, currants, raisins, palm oil), sugar, marzipan (11%) (sugar. Almonds. Water. Glucose syrup. Invert sugar syrup), glace cherries (8%) (cherries. Glucose-fructose syrup. Sugar. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Fruit and vegetable extracts (from carrot, blackcurrant and radish)), wheatflour, butter, pasteurised free range egg, brandy (3%), glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, candied orange and lemon peel (orange peel. Glucose-fructose syrup. Inverted sugar syrup. Lemon peel. Acidity regulator: citric acid), apricot jam (sucrose syrup. Apricots. Glucose-fructose syrup. Acidity regulator: citric acid. Gelling agent: pectin (from fruit)), vegetable oils, water, almonds, walnuts, orange and lemon peel, modified maize starch, ruby port, salt, baking powder (raising agent: e450(i), e501), stabiliser: xanthan gum. Maderia cake (26%) contains sugar, butter (11%), glucose syrup, wheatflour, pasteurised free range egg, water, vegetable oils, modified maize starch, humectant: vegetable glycerine, salt, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, baking powder (raising agent: e450(i), sodium bicarbonate). Chocolate cake (16%) contains sugar, milk chocolate ganache (13%)(milk chocolate (sugar. Cocoa butter. Dried whole milk. Cocoa mass. Emulsifier: soya lecithin. Vanilla flavouring). Whipping cream. Invert sugar syrup. Butter . Salt), glucose syrup, wheatflour, water, pasteurised free range egg, vegetable margarine (vegetable oils, water, salt), vegetable oils, modified maize starch, fat reduced cocoa powder, humectant: vegetable glycerine, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: e481, e471, e475, e472b, stabiliser: xanthan gum, locust bean gum, salt, baking powder (raising agent: e450(i), sodium bicarbonate)
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.