Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Clarifying Day Oil is a fast-absorbing daily moisturiser that balances excessive oiliness, refines the appearance of pores and reduces the appearance of blemishes for a calm, beautiful complexion.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- Each morning after cleansing and toning, apply 1-3 drops evenly to the face, neck and décolleté with a gentle pressing motion
- For blemished combination skin with sensitivity- Use Melissa Day Cream or mix a small amount of Revitalising Day Cream in the palm with 1-3 drops Clarifying Day Oil. Then gently apply to the skin (avoid the eye area)
- In the evening we recommend cleansing skin, followed by Clarifying Toner or Rhythmic Night Conditioner. No moisturiser is needed
- Normalises excessive sebum production
- Day care products for regulation of oily blemished skin with large pores
- The skin calms down and becomes more delicate
- Good protection in extreme weather conditions
- Pores and reduces the appearance of blemishes for a calm, beautiful complexion
- Product Size: 30 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Oily
Anthyllis vulneraria extract, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, hypericum perforatum flower/leaf/stem extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, melia azadirachta leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) bran extract, fragrance (parfum), linalool, citronellol, citral, geraniol, farnesol, benzyl benzoate, limonene, eugenol, benzyl salicylate, lecithin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter.
Wool blend scarf only £5 when you spend £40 on clothing, beauty & home
- Valid from 00:01 10th October 2017 - 24th October 2017
- Offer available online, on mobile and in selected UK stores (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores)
- Qualifying £40 spend must be in a single transaction
- Excludes the purchase of all sale, furniture, branded kitchen electrical products, made to measure, selected T47/9600 curtains, Food, Hospitality, Services, Flowers, Beers/Wine & Spirits, Gift cards, sale and clearance items, disposal service and delivery charges.
- One scarf per qualifying transaction
- Simply add a scarf to your basket: Womenswear - T016500T, T016501T, T016502T, Menswear – T096060M
- Limited time only, whilst stocks last
- See individual items for details
- Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply
- Please check delivery terms and conditions online
- Monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discount
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.