Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Clairault Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2011
- This wine is fresh from the start with a bouquet of tropical and passionfruit aromas. The palate explodes with intense ripe fruit flavours that are balanced by a flinty, clean finish.
- About this bottle: Clairault is one of the oldest vineyards in the acclaimed Margaret River region of Western Australia. The cool maritime climate, pollution-free environment and gravelly loam soils of the region enable Clairault to produce intensely flavoured and elegantly structured wines.
- In 1999 the Martin family bought the Estate and since then a new era has begun. Bill and Ena along with their three sons Shane, Conor and Brian bought the property because of its vast viticulture.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly