Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Clairault Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2009
- The nose is tightly wound setting off wands of ripe cassis and berries with lifted notes of violets and cedary oak, intertwined with a subtle earthiness. The palate is firm, full bodied and gutsy.
- About this bottle: In 1999 the Martin family bought the Estate and since then a new era has begun. Bill and Ena along with their three sons Shane, Conor and Brian bought the property because of its vast viticulture.
- Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Clairault Wines, Caves Rd Wilyabrup 6280 Western Australia, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly