Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Clairault Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2009
- Fresh berry aromas and full-bodied robust fruit are expertly blended and balanced by layers of earthy, smoky nuances to leave a velvety finish that lingers on the palate.
- About this bottle: Clairult is one of the oldest vineyards in the acclaimed Margaret River region of Western Australia. The cool climate, pollution-free environment and gravelly loam soils of the region enable Clairult to produce intensely flavoured and elegantly structures wines. In 1999, the Martin family bought the Estate and since then a new era has begun.
- Bill and Ena along with their three sons Shane, Conor and Brian bought the property because of its vast viticulture. This Cabernet Sauvignon presents a complex aroma of ripe blackberries, dark chocolate and violets combined with hints of mint. Great purity of fruit flavour, with fine grained tannins.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Margaret River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 1.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly