Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Trimoulet
- Vintage: 2009
- Deep garnet-red in colour with rich aromas of poached plums, raspberries and cherries over liquorice and toasted spices notes. The palate is full-bodied and distinctly Merlot dominated, with fleshy plum and blackcurrant flavours mingling with cedar nuances.
- About this bottle: Although eight generations of the Jean family have contributed to Chateau Trimoulet's success since 1802, today is the first time a woman has been at the helm of this Grand Cru estate. Cécile Jean, ably assisted by her husband David Dumont, continues to build on the reputation created by her father. Speaking of her role, Cécile Jean has said: “I most definitely share the family values and have great respect for all the work done before me by my father.” And speaking of what she sees as her personal challenges for the future: “We must pay increased attention to the environment, adapt viticulture to the terroir, and do our best to make great wine in every vintage”. For this bottling, winemakers David Suire and Nicolas Thienpont chose a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, vinifying all grapes separately according to their plot. All harvesting was carried out by hand, after blending the wine was matured in French oak barrels for one year old.
- Grape Variety: 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 96 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Trimoulet 33 330 SAINT EMILION, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly