Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Sénéjac
- Vintage: 2008
- A medium-bodied mature claret with a ruby-red colour and expressive aromas of blackcurrants, cherries, tobacco, spice and dried mint. In the mouth it is broad and focused, with a juicy texture balanced by fine tannins and a fresh, ripe finish.
- About this bottle: Château Sénéjac is located at the southern end of the Haut-Médoc area and is one of the better-known Cru Bourgeois estates. Sénéjac is an historic Château dating back to the 16th century. Its modern reputation for producing high quality wines started in the 1980s, then blossomed in 1999 when Lorraine Cordier – whose family owned the revered Saint-Julien estate Château Talbot – bought the domaine. This wine is a blend of 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 11% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot, sourced the estate’s 28 hectares of vineyards. The vines grow in the region’s famous gravelly soils and the grapes were harvested by hand.
- Grape Variety: 48% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 11% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Château Sénéjac, 33290 Le Pain Medoc, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly