Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Richemont Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A vibrant, cherry-red Bordeaux rosé magnum that is packed with ripe plum, summer berry and blackcurrant leaf flavours. Full-bodied and beautifully structured, this refreshingly dry and complex rosé wine is made to be enjoyed with food.
- About this bottle: Château de Sours dates back to the 14th century and the first vines were planted here by the Comtes du Richemont over 300 years ago. Unlike other Bordeaux estates, Château de Sours is unique in that its reputation has been built on the quality of its stunning rosé wines. The vineyards and winery are overseen by dynamic Bordeaux winemaker, Sebastien Lamothe, who uses a blend of his finest Merlot and Cabernet Franc vines to create this mouth-watering, dry rosé wine.
- Grape Variety: 70% Merlot and 30% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Scea Chateau De Sours, 33750 Saint Quentin De Baron, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly