Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Soft, for a young claret, with distinctive cabernet sauvignon character - cassis and a hint of cedar wood. Decant for Diana's lamb."
Susy Atkins, Sunday Telegraph , 29th March 2015
- Product information
- Château Le Logis de Sipian Medoc
- Vintage: 2012
- A classic medium-bodied claret with a modern, unoaked red fruit bouquet and a supple palate of ripe cherry flavours.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig sourced this traditional Médoc from local vigneron Laurent Vache. Bordeaux is the home of blended wines – wines that express the special terroir of this unique wine region. Pairing 40% Cabernet Sauvignon with 30% each of Merlot and Cabernet Franc, Laurent has created a red with rich fruit flavours and real depth of character.
- Grape Variety: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Unimedoc - 14 Route De Soulac - 33340 Gaillan En Medoc
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly