Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Gressina
- Vintage: 2012
- A ripe and smooth easy-drinking, lively claret with loads of blackcurrant and raspberry fruit.
- About this bottle: From the modestly sized family vineyards north of Bordeaux town, there is a wonderful view over the Gironde Estuary and the famous Médoc vineyard on the opposite bank. Château Gressina is specially selected by us for its exceptional drinking quality and value for money. To retain the maximum richness of flavour, wines of this quality receive minimal treatment, and may throw a harmless seidiment which will not impair the quality.
- Grape Variety: Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Red Bordeaux
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly