Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''The big heavy bottle of this 90% Merlot (and 10% Cabernet Franc) Bordeaux is dressed to impress, as is its upfront, ripe, full-on nose of super ripe fruit and a hint of volatility that is attractive in this mix. This is Bordeaux in ultra-modern, hedonistic guise, with copious sweet fruit flooding the mouth and loads of chocolate and spice. The finish is perhaps a touch dry, but it's an impressive £10 bottle."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Château de Saÿe
- Vintage: 2011
- A rich and balanced Bordeaux wine with plummy fruit-balanced acidity and ripe tannic structure.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Alain Laubie has made this wine from carefully selected, hand-picked grapes from 30 year old vines near St Ciers d'Abzac, 15 km north of Libourne on Bordeaux's right bank. Merlot provides fleshy fruit and velvet texture while the addition of a small amount of Cabernet Franc gives a fresh aromatic lift. The resulting wine is one of richness and balance with plummy fruit, balanced acidity and a ripe, tannic structure.
- Grape Variety: Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Maison Sichel Af-33360, Cénac - France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly