Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"100% Chenin Blanc from 35-year-old vines is promising, but in reality we did not find this terribly distinctive. It has an attractive, bright aroma and flavour, with clean, even mineral-touched apple fruit, but it doesn't quite push through as convincingly as it should, neither mineral-sharp and mouthwatering, nor ripe and flavoursome. With a hint of sweetness, it falls somewhere between two stools."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"Sancerre might be the big name from the Loire region, but Saumur is quietly doing its own thing. Made from the Chenin Blanc grape, think apples, citrus and a touch of honey, but still deliciously dry. Brilliantly, the wines from the Loire are so unfashionable, they're fashionable."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 1st June 2014
"Sancerre is the big name white from the Loire region, but Saumur quietly does its own thing. Made from the Chenin Blanc grape, think apples, citrus and honey, but deliciously dry. Loire wine are so unfashionable, they're fashionable. Food pairing: roast chicken."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Saumur Blanc Les Epinats
- Vintage: 2013
- An aromatic and richly flavoured dry white wine from the Loire Valley with powerful flavours of lemon and lime.
- About this bottle: This engaging wine was selected by M&S winemaker Belinda Kleinig working with winemaker Eric Laurent who made this white with Chenin Blanc grapes grown in the Loire Valley's stunning Saumur region. The Cave de Saumur is famous for its wines but also for its unique underground tunnels now storing wine which were originally quarried for the white sedimentary rock used to construct the region's beautiful pale châteaux and houses.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chenin Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave Des Vignerons De Saumur 49260 Saint Cyr En Bourg, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.