Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château de Charrière Domaine Yves Girardin Santenay 1er Cru ‘Clos Rousseau’
- Vintage: 2012
- A medium-bodied Burgundy with a bouquet of sweet summer berries, rose petals and wild violets over a hint of woodsmoke. The palate is structured yet supple, with perfumed red berry flavours followed by a hint of liquorice over the long, balanced finish.
- About this bottle: Domaine Yves Gardin has around 22 hectares through the prime southern Côte de Beaune sub-region of Burgundy, including vineyards in Santenay, Chassagne-Montrachet, Pommard and Beaune. When the 11th generation family estate, Château de Charrière, was divided up in 1981, a young Yves Girardin was handed just three hectares of vines. But he worked diligently to develop, diversify and enhance the Girardin domaine under the guidance of his father, Jean, acquiring vineyards slowly and building a new winery. His hard work paid off, and in 2003 Yves became the new owner of Château de Charrière, being joined by his son Benoît in 2011 to carry on the family tradition of exquisite wines made with skill, dedication and savoir-faire. The Pinot Noir grapes for this wine were sourced from 40-year-old vines on the southeast-facing Clos Rousseau slope. Once harvested, the wine was transferred into French barrels for a year.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 96 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Yves Girardin, 1 route de Dezize-les-Maranges, 21590 Santenay
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly