Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Clément Termes Perlé Gaillac
- Vintage: 2012
- A lively, gently sparkling wine with inviting aromas of sweet tangerine and lemon.
- About this bottle: Perlé is bottled very young to retain the tiny bubbles known as 'pearls'. Made from local varieties Loin de l'Oeil, Muscadelle and Mauzac, this fresh white is delicate with a crisp, dry and mineral finish.
- Grape Variety: 60% Loin De L'Oeil, 35% Muscadelle, 5% Mauzac
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Scev David, Chateau Clement Termes, Les Fortis, 81310 Lisle Sur Tarn, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly