Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Château Cambon la Pelouse
- Vintage: 2009
- A deep garnet-red claret with a bouquet of poached red fruits, liquorice and roasted red pepper. The palate is full and ripe, with a silky, mid-weight texture that carries the sweet blackcurrant, tobacco and toasted vanillary oak flavours over the finish.
- About this bottle: Château Cambon la Pelouse is situated between the world famous Cantemerle and Giscours estates on the boundary of the prestigious Margaux appellation at the very south of the Médoc. The property is one of the oldest vineyards in the region and has largely contributed to spreading the reputation of Médoc wines both in France and abroad. Its vineyards were completely replanted in the 1970s to make it a more modern, forward-looking estate. Present owner Jean-Pierre Marie purchased the estate in 1996 and has continued to renovate it. He made this particular vintage from a blend of 54% Merlot, 42% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Petit Verdot grapes from mature 35-year-old vines.
- Grape Variety: 54% Merlot, 42% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 48 months of purchase
- Bottling address: SCEA Cambon la Pelouse 33460 Macau France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly