Delivery and returns
- Free Nominated Day delivery on hampers and food gifts over
We’ll deliver your hamper between 7am and 7pm within 4 working days of payment being taken.
We can’t deliver hampers internationally or to stores for collection.
If there’s no one home:
- we’ll try to find a neighbour or a safe place to leave the hamper
- or we’ll leave a delivery card explaining what to do next.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your hamper, please contact us.
The ideal Christmas gift for any pie lover. A large pudding decorated Pork pie, Blacksticks blue and figgy pickle crisps and pickled onions that can be enjoyed with the bottles of Christmas ale. This gift also comes with a cool bag that can be re-used time after time.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value
- Christmas Pudding Pork Pie contains- Eggs, wheat and gluten
- Ales and Porters contain- Barley, gluten
- Blackstick Blue and Figgy Pickle Crisps contains- Milk
- Pickled Onions contain- Barley, gluten
- Chilled items in our hampers are delivered in an insulated container to maintain freshness and require refrigeration upon receipt
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Serving spoon pictured is not included
- Sent with a personal message
- Product information
- Christmas Pudding Pork Pie (275g)
- Southwold Christmas Ale (500ml) (Alcohol Content- 4.2%)
- Greenwich Winter Spiced Porter (500ml) (Alcohol Content- 5.5%)
- Blacksticks Blue and Figgy Pickle Crisps (150g)
- Christmas Pickled Onions (705g)
- Small Reusable Cool Bag
Not available for international delivery.
Like to place a corporate bulk order?
Please call 0333 014 8444
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly