Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chono Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2011
- Rich, purple-red wine full of complex chestnut and chocolate aromas followed by red berry characters on the palate. Expect flavours of strawberry and redcurrant alongside fine tannins, tobacco notes, and a smooth mid-palate fruitiness that stays vibrant into a very long finish.
- About this bottle: Award-winning winemakers Alvaro Espinoza and Juan Carlos Faúndez tumble a plethora of classic French grapes into this wine – Carmenère, Cabernet Franc, Syrah and Petit Syrah – as a supporting act to the main 85% Cabernet Sauvignon in this blend. Each grape brings its own individuality and makes this lusciously complex mouthful a real pleasure to sip and savour. 60% of this wine is aged in oak for 12 months to give extra richness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maipo Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly