Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A rich medium spiced curry made with pieces of marinated chargrilled chicken breast in a creamy masala sauce, finished with coriander leaf & served with pilau rice.
- 1 x 800g Rice
- 2 x 700g Chicken tikka & rice
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken tikka masala (64%)
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: For best results cook in a conventional oven oven - to cook all products together - preheat oven. Remove products from box. Pierce film on chicken tikka and pilau rice trays. Place on a baking tray. 180°C | fan 160°C | 350°F | gas 4 35mins. After cooking leave to stand for 1 minute and then stir product thoroughly. Microwave
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.