Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A rich medium spiced curry made with pieces of marinated chargrilled chicken breast in a creamy masala sauce, finished with coriander leaf & served with pilau rice.
- 1 x 800g Rice
- 2 x 700g Chicken tikka & rice
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Chicken tikka masala (64%): cooked marinated chicken (40%), onions, single cream (18%), tomato paste, yogurt, rapeseed oil, unsalted butter, ginger puree, garlic puree, coriander, honey, ground coriander, salt, ground cumin, colour: paprika extract, ground turmeric, ground green cardamom, cumin seeds, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, ground paprika, chilli extract. Cooked marinated chicken contains chicken breast (87%), rapeseed oil, low fat yogurt, single cream, lemon juice, cornflour, salt, tomato paste, ginger puree, garlic puree, coriander, ground coriander, punjabi garam masala (ground roasted black cardamom, ground roasted coriander, ground roasted cumin, ground black pepper, ground cinnamon, ground mace, green cardamom, ground ginger, ground fennel seeds, ground cloves, ground nutmeg, ground bay leaves), ground smoked paprika, ground turmeric. Cooked saffron pilau rice (36%): water, basmati rice, rapeseed oil, salt, butter, ginger puree, garlic puree, cumin seeds, green cardamom seeds, fennel seeds, ground cinnamon, cloves, saffron
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: For best results cook in a conventional oven oven - to cook all products together - preheat oven. Remove products from box. Pierce film on chicken tikka and pilau rice trays. Place on a baking tray. 180°C | fan 160°C | 350°F | gas 4 35mins. After cooking leave to stand for 1 minute and then stir product thoroughly. Microwave: microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Remove products from box. Pierce film on chicken tikka and pilau rice trays. Place one chicken tikka tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). Cat d 750w 7 1/2 mins | cat e 850w 7 mins. Place the other chicken tikka tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). Cat d 750w 7 1/2 mins | cat e 850w 7 mins. Place the pilau rice tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). After 3 minutes, peel back film lid and stir the product. Replace film and cook for remaining time. Cat d 750w 7 mins | cat e 850w 6 mins. After cooking leave to stand for 1 minute and then stir products thoroughly. Check that product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.