Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A rich medium spiced curry made with pieces of marinated chargrilled chicken breast in a creamy masala sauce, finished with coriander leaf & served with pilau rice.
In the event of supply difficulties, or with discontinued products, we reserve the right to offer alternative goods or packaging of equal quality and value.
- 1 x 800g Rice
- 2 x 700g Chicken tikka & rice
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: For best results cook in a conventional oven oven - to cook all products together - preheat oven. Remove products from box. Pierce film on chicken tikka and pilau rice trays. Place on a baking tray. 180°C | fan 160°C | 350°F | gas 4 35mins. After cooking leave to stand for 1 minute and then stir product thoroughly. Microwave: microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Remove products from box. Pierce film on chicken tikka and pilau rice trays. Place one chicken tikka tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). Cat d 750w 7 1/2 mins | cat e 850w 7 mins. Place the other chicken tikka tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). Cat d 750w 7 1/2 mins | cat e 850w 7 mins. Place the pilau rice tray in microwave. Cook on high (100%). After 3 minutes, peel back film lid and stir the product. Replace film and cook for remaining time. Cat d 750w 7 mins | cat e 850w 6 mins. After cooking leave to stand for 1 minute and then stir products thoroughly. Check that product is hot before serving. Two or more packs will require longer cooking time. Do not reheat
- Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.