Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Chargrilled marinated chicken a fragrant coconut and lime sauce topped with roasted spiced vegetables & fresh coriander and sticky jasmine rice with lime leaves.
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 7 days
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas 5. Remove products from the carton, pierce films on both Penang Chicken trays and place on baking trays. Cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, peal back films and stir. Place film back and return to the oven and cook for further 10 minutes. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute, then remove the film and stir before serving. Ensure product is hot before serving. Do not reheat. Microwave: Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only. For Rice - pierce film and cook on high (100%)Cat D 750W 5 1/2 mins Cat E 850W 5 1/2 mins. Fluff rice with fork before serving. For Penang Chicken curry. Each container to be cooked separately. Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only. Pierce film and cook on high (100%)Cat D 750W 8 mins Cat E 850W 8 mins. Allow to stand for 1 minute and stir thoroughly before serving
Not available for international delivery.