Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
Chargrilled marinated chicken a fragrant coconut and lime sauce topped with roasted spiced vegetables & fresh coriander and sticky jasmine rice with lime leaves.
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 7 days
Ingredients Listing: Penang chicken (64%): cooked marinated chicken thigh (28%), water, coconut cream, roasted vegetables (12%), onions, lime juice, fish sauce, rapeseed oil, red thai curry paste, ginger puree, sugar, lime leaves, lemongrass, dark soy sauce, garlic puree, coriander, beef gelatine, red chillies, ground turmeric, lemongrass and ginger infused sunflower oil, ground coriander, thai basil, fish and shellfish stock, cornflour, whole roasted cumin seeds, ground cinnamon, ground star anise, dried red chillies. cooked marinated chicken thigh contains chicken thigh (87%), water, dark soy sauce, cornflour, ginger puree, thai basil, salt, sugar, lime leaves, lime juice, green chilli puree, ground turmeric, ground coriander. coconut cream contains water, coconut. roasted vegetables contain onions, red peppers, rapeseed oil, ginger puree, red chillies, garlic puree, ground turmeric, ground coriander, salt, whole roasted cumin seeds, ground nutmeg. fish sauce contains water, anchovy extract, salt, sugar. red thai curry paste contains water, lemongrass, coconut cream, water, shallots, rapeseed oil, galangal, red chillies, concentrated lime juice, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), ground coriander, cornflour, dried shrimp, chilli powder, ground white pepper, ground cinnamon, lemongrass oil. dark soy sauce contains water, soybeans, roasted wheat, salt. lemongrass and ginger infused sunflower oil contains sunflower oil, lemongrass oil, basil oil, onion extract, garlic oil, ginger extract, spice extracts. fish and shellfish stock contains fish stock (cod, water, salt), vegetable concentrate (concentrated tomato, concentrated carrot, concentrated onion), mussel extract (mussels, salt), shellfish stock (crab, lobster extract, water), salt, rapeseed oil, sugar, ground paprika, ground turmeric. sticky jasmine rice (36%): cooked jasmine rice (98%) (water, jasmine rice), rapeseed oil, lime leaves
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas 5. Remove products from the carton, pierce films on both Penang Chicken trays and place on baking trays. Cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, peal back films and stir. Place film back and return to the oven and cook for further 10 minutes. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute, then remove the film and stir before serving. Ensure product is hot before serving. Do not reheat. Microwave: Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only. For Rice - pierce film and cook on high (100%)Cat D 750W 5 1/2 mins Cat E 850W 5 1/2 mins. Fluff rice with fork before serving. For Penang Chicken curry. Each container to be cooked separately. Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only. Pierce film and cook on high (100%)Cat D 750W 8 mins Cat E 850W 8 mins. Allow to stand for 1 minute and stir thoroughly before serving
Not available for international delivery.