Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chevalier de Lascombes Margaux
- Vintage: 2008
- Seriously vibrant, power-packed red, rich with Margaux gravitas. Heady prune and damson aromas build up to pure blackcurrant flourish. There's also a lilting strawberry/raspberry sweetness showing a soft, palate-pleasing side to this lovely wine!
- About this bottle: Gnarly 30-year old vines - 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot - create this fabulously rich red. To make sure the grapes are kept fresh all the way to the glass manager Paz Espejo insists that bunches are harvested individually, by hand. In the vat, the juice is tasted daily to ensure fermentation takes place under perfectly controlled conditions. The wine is then aged in French oak barrels for 16 months to create just the right smoothness on the finish.
- Grape Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly