Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
A gorgeous selection of cheeses and chutney make a great after-dinner treat for serving to friends and family.
- White stilton and cranberry
- Gould's cheddar
- Raven's oak goat's cheese
- Blacksticks blue
- Oatcakes and Fig & Balsamic Chutney
- Weight: 1270 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- No artificial colours or artificial flavourings used
- Available for collection in the majority of our UK mainland stores
- Consume Within: 4 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Fig & balsamic vinegar chutney: Apples (31%), figs (16%), sugar, balsamic vinegar (10%), muscovado sugar, barley malt vinegar, onions, water, salt, concentrated lemon juice, ginger puree, ground cloves, ground cinnamon. figs contains dried figs, rice flour. oatcakes: oatmeal (76%), vegetable oils, wheatflour, sugar, sea salt, baking powder (raising agent: sodium bicarbonate), dried skimmed milk. Blacksticks blue: Pasteurised cow's milk, salt, vegetarian rennet, colour: annatto, penicillin roqueforti, starter culture. White stiltion with cranberries: White Stilton®. Dried sweetened cranberries (12%) contains cranberries, sugar, vegetable oil, sugar (4%). Ravens oak goats cheese: Goat's cheese. Goulds cheddar: Milk, salt, microbial rennet, starter culture. manchego: added ingredients, preservative: lysozyme (from egg)
- Cows Milk
- Please contact customer services on 0333 014 8555 for further product specific information including ingredients, allergens and nutrition declaration
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.