Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2013
- A full bodied, intensely flavoured red wine with engaging scents of ripe red berries and cinnamon spice, beautifully structured with smooth tannins, creamy oak and a long, elegant finish.
- About this bottle: Châteauneuf-du-Pape is world famous for producing powerful red wines that offer a delicious savoury and sweet mix of Mediterranean flavours. M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this premium example made from a traditional blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Cinsault.
- Grape Variety: Grenache 60%, Syrah 20%, Mourvedre 10% and Cinsault 10%
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Marks And Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester Ch99 9Qs Uk
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly