Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Vintage: 2010
- A stylish and intensely flavoured red wine with engaging scents of ripe red berries, cinammon spice and crushed black pepper.
- About this bottle: The palate is beautifully structured with smooth tannins, a hint of creamy oak and a long elegant finish. Chateauneuf du Pape is world famous for producing powerful red wines that offer a delicious savoury/ sweet mix of Mediterranean flavours. Winemaker Thierry Walet created this premium example for us from a traditional blend of Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre and Cinsault.
- Grape Variety: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre and Cinsault
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.