Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Tour Guillotin St Emilion Magnum - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2015
- A rich nose of dense dark cassis fruit backed by liqourice and sweet spice.
- About this bottle: This wine is produced by a family in Puisseguin St Emilion from a small and perfectly formed 16ha vineyard. Puisseguin-Saint-Emilion lies at the heart of the satellites of the prestigious Saint-Emilion appellation on the 'right bank' of Bordeaux.
- Grape Variety: 75% merlot, 15% cabernet franc and 10% cabernet sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 19.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: SICSOE, 38 route de Créon, 33360 Cénac, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly