Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Plince
- Vintage: 2008
- A powerful yet refined example of Pomerol, this fine wine exhibits a full-bodied palate of plum and black fruits, combined with lingering aromas of spice and subtle oak ageing.
- About this bottle: Chateau Plince has been crafted from vines with an average age of over 25 years, located on deep clay and gravel soils on the Right bank in Bordeaux. Merlot grapes dominate the blend with judicious use of Cabernet Franc providing dusky raspberry leaf characters.
- Grape Variety: Merlot and Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly