Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Peymartin
- Vintage: 2012
- An elegant, medium-bodied Bordeaux with a dark ruby colour and aromas of raspberry jam, liquorice and a hint of old leather. The palate is generous and smooth, with red fruit and spice flavours backed by hints of woodsmoke on the finish.
- About this bottle: Château Peymartin is the second wine of Henri Martin’s Château Gloria estate. The wine is made from the estate’s younger vines - between 15 and 20 years old. Henri has built his Château up piece-by-piece in just the space of two generations, turing it into a distinctive 50 hectare estate through the judicious purchasing of Grand Cru vineyards plots. The first plot was acquired in 1942 and Martin subsequently bought land from such esteemed estates as Saint-Pierre, Beychevelle, Léoville-Poyferré, Gruaud-Larose and Léoville-Barton over the years. It is the origins of the terroirs, the care taken over the growing of the vines and the forward-thinking practices in the winery that all help to explain the wide regard of such a young Château.
- Grape Variety: 65% Cabernet Sauvignon, 25% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 5% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux, Saint-Julien
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Domaine Henri Martin 33250 Saint-Julien-Beychevelle
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly