Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chateau Ormes De Pez
- Vintage: 2004
- This medium bodied red is a classy example of a mature St Estephe, classically known for its savoury and spice dimensions. The luscious black hedgerow has evolved gracefully into more interesting sweet liquorice and wild herbal notes. A wine with true character.
- About this bottle: Château Ormes de Pez is one of the leading estates in Bordeaux’s Saint-Estèphe appellation. It is owned by the Cazes family, who also own the revered 5th Growth estate Château Lynch-Bages in Pauillac. Head winemaker Jean-Michel Cazes is one of Bordeaux’s legendary figures. This particular blend of 51% Cabernet Sauvignon with 39% Merlot, plus some Cabernet Franc and Petit Verdot, was matured in a mixture of new and old French oak barrels for 15 months to develop and harmonise its character.
- Grape Variety: 51% Cabernet Sauvignon, 39% Merlot, 8% Cabernet France and 2% Petit Verdot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 33330 Saint-Emilion, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly